Third Referral Contest

Started by Admin 2014-01-20 at 22:16
66 replies to this topic
Admin
Stone
Silverclix Member
Posts: -2
Here we go, referral contest is ready and it is already active. Prizes are as follows:

100$ for the winer funded directly to main balance
70$ for the vice winner again in main balance
50$ for the bronze winner in main balance

4th place - 20$ in Main Balance + 20$ in Purchase balance
5th place - 10$ in Both Balances
6th place - 5$ in Both Balances
--------------------------------------
15th place - 1$ in Both Balances

Winners will be announced right after the end of the contest on the 20th of February 23:59 server time.
I do promise if this contest is good enough, if Silverclix gets 5 000 new members, i will create not 1 but 2 contests running simultaneously next month. Yes it is true Silverclix will start Point Contest and Referral Contest parallel and the winers will split 1000$+ rewards. So proof yourself to be the greatest Silverclix supporters.....

Before today Silverclix had 38 334 member, if we make 5000 new members next 30 days, then i will proof my words. Multiaccounts are not included , i will not count it!!!


Join our Facebookb fan page, there was a Small Quiz+price just right now, so there will be more, don't miss them:
Golden Group 2012 Official facebook Page

Greets,

Nikolay K.
« Last Edit: 2014-01-20 at 22:24 by Admin »
pamboo7
Stone
Silverclix Member
Posts: 10
This is Great News!
I think that silverclix is goin to have more than 5000 new members this month !!!
we will do our best !

Thanks !
mhmadfarajalla
Stone
Best Clicker
Posts: 173
Received: $2316.2800
Balance: $0.000000
Referrals: 0
great contest dear admin

i am in, u can count on me
and about the 5000 new member, that means 166 new member each day, we reach today more than 300 new member, this will be easy to reach

got today +50 dir.

greetings
« Last Edit: 2014-01-20 at 23:49 by mhmadfarajalla »
sparky81
Stone
Silverclix Member
Posts: 20
Received: $561.1700
Balance: $0.000000
Referrals: 0
hello admin GREAT NEW LOOK AND CONTESTS!!!!WOW!!!!!!!! Can you tell what are prizes for the points contest,because i click on it and its not showing the points contest yet....what also is start and finish date of points contests,thanks and congrats admin
« Last Edit: 2014-01-21 at 00:28 by sparky81 »
kk777
Stone
Silverclix Member
Posts: 451
Quote: mhmadfarajalla
and about the 5000 new member, that means 166 new member each day, we reach today more than 300 new member, this will be easy to reach
Ya it will be easy to get 5,000 new members in 30 days, if our big promoter is participating in the contest.


Quote: mhmadfarajalla
got today +50 dir.
Congrats.
kk777
Stone
Silverclix Member
Posts: 451
Quote: sparky81
Can you tell what are prizes for the points contest,because i click on it and its not showing the points contest yet....what also is start and finish date of points contests,thanks and congrats admin

Dear sparky81,
Please read it again
Quote: Admin
I do promise if this contest is good enough, if Silverclix gets 5 000 new members, i will create not 1 but 2 contests running simultaneously next month. Yes it is true Silverclix will start Point Contest and Referral Contest parallel and the winers will split 1000$+ rewards.
If we will get 5,000 new members in this contest then our Admin will start point contest and referral contest in next month.
dipkiss
Stone
Silverclix Member
Posts: 21
Received: $130.1800
Balance: $0.000000
Referrals: 0
Great News!!!
vishnuvardhan1996
Steel
Silverclix Member
Posts: 837
Received: $162.6800
Balance: $0.000000
Referrals: 0
Thanks admin. ..I am in.....Hope I will get 200 Dr during the contest. ...5 k members in 1 month
anita
Stone
Moderator
Posts: 2085
WoW we will try to do our best admin
SkinnyAss
Stone
Silverclix Member
Posts: 15
So so cool!!!!